The TTSIO 7 PVT LTD takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the our company highly confidential. In addition, we does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers with any of our other clients or anyone related or not related to the company.
We deeply values all client information, or payment details. To protect the privacy of our clients and their special relationship with us, we maintain the following policies:
• We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting payments to the TTSIO 7 PVT LTD.
• We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
• We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
• Clients may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
• We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
• Personal data collected through our website is encrypted using SSL and other standard web technology.
• Personal information stored in the company database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular pass code changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
• Our hosting data server provides data protection, encrypted communication via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, intrusion detection for all devices and network nodes, and other state of the art technology.
You can always request for refund for the unused portion of the service subject to our hosting or reseller’s terms & conditions. For refund or cancellation of GSuite specially, please refer below.
All refund or cancellation requests needs to come from your registered email id. Verbal or other modes of requests will be NOT be entertained.
You can place request for refund. We’ll refund any unused credit in your account, we don’t offer refunds for the portion of your subscription you’ve already used. For example, if you cancel midway through your billing period and you’ve already paid for the entire period, we can refund the unused portion, but not the portion covering the period you already used.
Refund is also subject to Google policy and may change time to time. https://support.google.com/a/answer/1231347?hl=en
Be sure to request your refund before you delete your domain’s Google account/licenses.
If you have questions about any of our policies or requests about the status and correctness of your data or requests, please contact us. Refer to the contact page in our website.
We are committed to protecting customer personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Among other things, we undertake a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.
We may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, or users; and when necessary to enforce our terms of service.